POEM@HOME is a research project that uses Internet-connected computers to research and predict protein structure. You can participate by downloading and running a free program on your computer.
- If you're already running BOINC, select Attach to Project.
- If not, download BOINC.
- When prompted, enter: http://boinc.fzk.de/poem/
- If you're running a command-line BOINC create an account first.
- Detailed tutorials for Windows and Linux
- Read our rules and policies
- If you have any problems, get help here.
- Microsoft Windows XP or later
- x86 compatible CPU with SSE2 support
- Linux Kernel 2.6.26 or later
- x86_64 compatible CPU and system installation
- Mac OS 10.6 or later
- x86 compatible CPU
We thank the Fond der Chemischen Industrie, the BMBF, the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (grants WE 1863/10-1, WE 1863/10-2 and WE 1863/14-1) and the Kurt Eberhard Bode Stiftung for their financial help to develop POEM. We also thank the BOINC (http://boinc.berkeley.edu) developers and especially our current POEM@HOME Users for their support.
Copyright © 2017 KIT-INT